At Dentartistry, we are continually focused on the health and wellbeing of our team and our patients. To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we have followed the direction of the CDC and American Dental Association by implementing the following and have also identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment:
What we are doing:
- We will be reviewing screening questions with each patient on the phone prior to your appointment and again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) as well as practice social distancing guidelines.
- Additional time has been scheduled between appointments for a thorough and deep cleaning of the treatment room.
- We are implementing special appointment times for our most vulnerable patients.
- We have installed a UV Sterilization system in all offices for our building. This will help increase your safety from potential airborne particulates and germs.
- We will be paying close attention to the evolving CDC, OSHA, and State guidelines, as well as continue to make our practice safe for those we are honored to serve.
What you can do:
- Use the hand sanitizer station at the front door prior to check in.
- Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the practice.
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for two weeks later.
- Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more with other patients and our front office team.
- When you arrive, call us from your car. We will let you know when we are ready for you and you can avoid the reception area and go straight back to a clean and sterilized treatment room.
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know.
- Tell your friends and family about your visit. We will provide the same healthy environment for them to have any necessary treatment completed.
We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact. Please follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter for up-to-date information, as well as tips and resources on how to maintain your oral hygiene at home during these times.
For more information, visit: